sexta-feira, 23 de outubro de 2009

EDITORIAL

Today, at my 53, I can experiment Roberto Marinho's feelings when he created his Social Communication empire ( at the time he was at his fifties as well).
Thanks the sofisticated tecnology available in the internet, I - as anyother computer user- have a power of communication comparable to a tv network enterprise. Even much more agile, and for an unrelevant cost.
With such a precious tool I entend to offer a vision of the interesting universe situated along the waterfront strip where I was born and still live. A microcosm with tasty peculiarities.
In order to make this content accessible to a greater number of viewers, besides Portuguese, "The Balneary" will be edited in Portuguese and in an angloid version.
O' Shallah may it, thus, contribute to this generous information net.
May the good thoughts fill this space.
Ut Benefato.

Um comentário:

  1. Be Wellcome. This blog is exactly what we needed to improve our "life Quality" in that Olympic City of Rio de Janeiro

    ResponderExcluir